- Prepare purchase orders for production materials, floor stock items and any other purchases to support business
operations per customer requirements, quality requirements or engineering bill of materials.
- Completing proper paperwork to purchase materials or supplies needed in addition to acquiring appropriate level of
signatures prior purchasing the materials.
- Data entry of purchase orders in addition to maintenance and upkeep of ERP database for accurate representation of
- Maintenance and upkeep of purchasing files and materials.
- Maintain engineering change order files and updates vendors regarding changes to ensure vendor compliance with the
quality management system.
- Coordinate delivery and demands with the vendors.
- Generate reports related to assigned commodities and materials.
- Collaborate with engineering, production, quality, vendors and other departments regarding problem resolution.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability or delivery schedule.
- Participates in inventory audits or reconciliation.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the
- Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Must possess 0 to 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic skills with the following computer software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Must quickly
adapt to learning new software.
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic problem solving and resolution skills.
- Basic planning and organizational skills to include time and priority management.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven demonstration of effective and efficient interfacing with all levels
of employees, vendors and customers.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate, direct and maintain highly confidential work and materials.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands, projects and priorities.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding and subtracting for the purposes of reconciling purchase orders and other related accounting functions as it pertains to the job.