- Other duties may be assigned.
- Level I forklift operator. Qualified operator of 225 and smaller lifts.
- Pump operator for all spooling jobs.
- Knowledge of equipment – Proper selection and combination of foundations, pumps and related equipment for specific.
- A general understanding of job requirements per supervisor and pre-job meeting.
- Knowledge of tubing hook-ups to spools and reels, hydraulic hook-ups to reels and foundations, Ability to identify and communicate problems with reels, equipment, spools.
- Know and understand storage areas and procedures.
- Make minor repairs to equipment, hose fittings, counters, rollers, etc.
- Able to set up tubing for butt welds, hand welds and fitting welds.
- Properly execute all procedures that pertain to used tubing and waste fluid.
- Trained and qualified in the proper execution of all tube cutting procedures and use of cutting torch equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow and lead by example all safety procedures.
- Must possess a class I, II or III – forklift operator license.
- Basic computer experience a plus.