Staff Accountant II
- Perform accounting, reporting and financial analysis as assigned for the enterprise.
- This role is responsible for more difficult transactions requiring more experience and judgment.
- Maintain proper accounting and financial control through reconciliations and analytical analysis related to assigned functional areas.
- Actively participate and ensure timely and accurate financial statement reporting for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP), tax and other regulatory reporting.
- Support accounting-based research and analytical projects.
- Support internal and external audits of Client.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with operational departments and external vendors.
- Supports budget process.
- If assigned to work on federal contracts, this role may be required to undergo and pass a security background clearance per federal government regulations.
- Preferred License/Certifications: At time of hire CPA license.
- Full Time Position.